http://waitingforstarwars.blogspot.com/
Printable View
Oh dear...
Good gravy.
That guy should be in some kind of secure facility.
-------------------------
I hope he gets box office on opening day and then realises he forgot his wallet.
He's clearly a winner.
He'll probably get busted for loitering way before the film opens.
------------------------
Man I hate Star Wars fans.
For kicks I emailed the guy and suggested he raise funds by offering product placement. For 5 or 10 bucks he'll pose with an object people mail him and then post the picture on his website.
I don't want to re-edit the previous post. I'm not saying he'll do that, I just emailed him and suggested it.
Nigel, I will gladly pay you 5 or 10 bucks to go down there on opening day and cut infront of him at the last second.
-------------------------
Now that would be a documentary.
Nigel, I will gladly pay you 5 or 10 bucks to go down there and hit him with something blunt and heavy.
hmmmmm.....
Is WAITING art ?