Quote:
Originally posted by cnyej1:
Ok well I have a B&M FPR with an underhood gauge, I also bought 440cc RC injectors. My ecu is getting chipped with a basemap and I am getting it tuned in the spring. But I wont be driving it until then. But I have to drive about 3 hrs to get it on the dyno. Where do I have to put the mapsensor??? Is there a way you could send me your basemap so maybe I could show it to the guy chipping my ecu and then he could compensate for my larger injectors? Im totally new to all this... thanx for being patient guys. Oh and im sorry for hijacking the thread. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had an extra map sensor. So, I left the original in the throttle body. That way I don't need to make a block off plate and I have an extra in the car just in case. The other map sensor I ran a vacuum line to from the manifold. I used a few small zip ties secure the vacuum line to the sensor so that it doesn't slip off from boost and vibration. Just connect it to the harness and everything will work fine.