-
...I'm going to have a defibrillator set up in my room for Monday nights.
http://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/...nymandler2.jpg
Just in case I need it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 01, 2005 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>
-
Maybe Chaser could adopt you and you could share !!
-
Nope, I'm now working Monday nights. I don't want to talk about how it's killing me.
-
Hope it gets better for you.
-
my dad's is in his chest, but I'm sure that you could just hold on to him when it goes off
-
come on over! my not only can shock you but it can slow down or speed up your heart rate as needed! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] hell just buy one. mine cost the insurance company 60 grand just for the machine, and a lot more to put it in and maintain it.
-
Might have to do it next week, Chaser. [img]tongue.gif[/img]