Does anyone have the new birthday table and chairs?
I know many are dissapointed with the birthday accessories and I wonder what people are thinking about the new table?
Printable View
Does anyone have the new birthday table and chairs?
I know many are dissapointed with the birthday accessories and I wonder what people are thinking about the new table?
Opps I mean the oriental set with the floor pillows, no chairs!!!
Any opinions on this set?
The correct name is party table with cushions.
I am debating ordering it or not?
I would like to hear from anyone who has purchased this.
Do the dolls legs fit under the table?
Unlike it's contemporaries, the Table & cushions has gained excelent reviews. I don't have it yet, but I hear it's made of real wood.
Thank you I believe I will try it!! I hope to hear from anyone who owns this still. Thanks for your time!!!