What are the best accessories or pieces of equipment most often chosen for medieval tournaments to ensure maximum safety. Are there any stores where you can find something for yourself?
Printable View
What are the best accessories or pieces of equipment most often chosen for medieval tournaments to ensure maximum safety. Are there any stores where you can find something for yourself?
I have recently become interested in historical reenactment and decided to take part in a medieval combat tournament. For this I needed a reliable and authentic helmet that meets the standards of modern fight clubs. After a long search I came across the MedievalExtreme website, which offers a wide range of helmets for boogurts and other types of medieval battles. The site is hereneck armor . I was impressed with the quality of workmanship and attention to detail, so I decided to purchase one of their helmets for my first tournament. I believe that choosing the right helmet plays a key role in ensuring safety and comfort during training and competition. It is important to consider not only historical accuracy, but also modern standards of protection to minimize the risk of injury. In addition, a properly fitted helmet can increase a fighter's confidence on the battlefield, which is important for success.
When it comes to medieval combat gear, especially helmets, it is important to find not only a quality option, but also a comfortable one. You don't want your helmet to cause discomfort when you're actively training or participating in a tournament.