-
i have these blue underwear....with a polar bear ice skating across the....front... with snowflakes all over the rest...
cute cute cute
BUT TODAY!
I realized...they say..."BAby It's COld OUtside"
right across my bunz
rawr! =)
and yano...it is [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#790a1d" size="1">[ February 13, 2007 01:23 PM: Message edited by: demon frog ]</font>
-
Mine don't say anything. But they scream Stinky 80% of the ding dong day.
-
[img]confused.gif[/img] *backs slowly away*... lol... mental note.
-
-
Hmmm..mine dont say anything either..I need me some of those amy! too cute!
TJ...oh TJ..what are we gonna do with you?
-
ROgue..if I were you....I'd run [img]tongue.gif[/img]
hehah TJ...
I don't have any valentine underwears! ..-cries-
gonna go find some tho [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
my underwear says "this space for rent" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
evo i figure it would say....
watch out for skid marks...
-
My undies don't say much, but I know what my tighty whities are thinking...
"I wish I was a 44 inch waist purple thong"
Then I laugh wildly at the twisted image my three or five working brain cells conjour up [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
hehaha.... this thread totally cracked me up... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]