To promote tourism and community spirit in Plainfield, I'm asking for ideas for an annual festival to be held in Plainfield. Any ideas?
Printable View
To promote tourism and community spirit in Plainfield, I'm asking for ideas for an annual festival to be held in Plainfield. Any ideas?
Hmmm, needs to be something both refined and distinctive. Spain has their tomato throwing festivals, England has cheese rolling. I notice a trend of foodstuffs here, and I suggest one of our delectable local foodstuffs. Nadine makes a tasty potato salad, and Fern's taco dip is to die for. Could we have a potato taco salad dip festival? We could throw or roll if you all think it is a good idea.
Oh, and there is a golf outing on Wednesday at Deer Creek.
Those are great ideas, but isn't Plainfield known more for its jello salads and green bean casseroles?
I'm inspired, The Big Sexy.
A contest to see who can best incorporate a green bean casserole into a jello salad.
Libby should be a judge.
Bean Blossom Boogie july 2004
12 miles south of
Bloomington, IN
July 16-18th 2004
This is the famous Bean Blossom Boogie. The renowned ABATE Indiana's yearly biker bash. The one, the only, the famous.
http://www.usabikerparties.com/2004/...3/IMG_1157.jpg
<font size="4" face="Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana">This is a PLAINFIELD board. If you want to talk Bean Blossom, then go to the ******* ' BEAN BLOSSOM BOARD, PLLEAAAAASE!Quote:
Originally posted by travelinman:
Bean Blossom Boogie july 2004
12 miles south of
Bloomington, IN
July 16-18th 2004
This is the famous Bean Blossom Boogie. The renowned ABATE Indiana's yearly biker bash. The one, the only, the famous.
http://www.usabikerparties.com/2004/...3/IMG_1157.jpg
Some people are so rude.
Очень хорошие новости