Any inspirational words for me this morning? I could use them. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Printable View
Any inspirational words for me this morning? I could use them. [img]frown.gif[/img]
When i leave you,
i leave behind a part
of me which, i know,
may not be enough.
But, then again, i take
with me a part of
you
which will keep
me warm through the
night.
My goal is to keep enough
of
ourselves together to
see each other through many
tomorrows...
then we'll let the
tomorrows
speak for themselves,
forever....
dam
That was lovely, just what I needed.
~wipes tear eyes~
Do you have anything published
Forgive me Father for I have sinned.......oops!.....wrong Father [img]redface.gif[/img] ......Hello Dave *smooches* you cause I am bored today.
oh- I get it...when you're bored you think of me...hmmm
damn [img]confused.gif[/img]
oh sweet..*L..oh dear...thats one of those i need to put on she said it.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
and YOU Missy- behave!!!!! Tonight i will be in and out as i pack...
hope to catch ya later... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Yes sir.. [img]redface.gif[/img]
sorry...
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]