-
I hate to beat a dead horse, but I was wondering if anyone had any feelings about possible retirements.
I was wondering if they post pictures on the AG website according to how old an item is or how popular it is?
On the JLY page the Butterfly Brocade outfit is last, is that because it is not popular or the oldest item?
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
I keep hearing (from ebay listings) Coconut's Best Friend (the one in your sig) and Tropical Breezes but then maybe that's old news. I seem to only get over here on weekends so you guys might have already discussed this. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
-
I've heard that the 3-in-1 bed is also retiring.
-
Coconut's Best Friend is not on the website but Tropical Breeze is.
I was wondering if something is at the Outlet Store, is that a good indication.
And I know this has been discussed, I just need a brain refresher. [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
I think the 3-in-1 bed is on its way out, because of the new daybed. The outlet occasionally has them as catalog returns, but I have noticed more than usual on ebay from sellers close to Oshkosh, so I think maybe they are clearing out remaining stock.
As for the butterfly brocade outfit, it has been at the oulet at full price for at least 4 months, so I believe it is on its way out. It is at least a year and a half old, so that seems about right.
-
I called CS about Coconut's Best Friend Outfit a couple of weeks ago and was told that it is no longer available. The lady I talked to was very nice and went to the trouble of finding the old code but they were all gone. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Another one bites the dust [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
That just came into my head as I read the last post. Phooey, and I wanted one for my DGD.
If someone goes to the outlet and finds Coconuts Best Friend outfit would you think of me. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
I was wondering about Josefina's weaving outfit. Someone had listed several outfits/furniture that were supposed to be on the way out and that was one of them.
-
Wow, now I'm glad I got Coconut's Best Friend outfit when I did. I never knew they were discontinuing it. It's so cute but it's probably because the new one is out.
-
I'm glad I bought it too, And I JUST bought the childs size matching shirt like a day before the new things came out, and now its gone too!
Too Close! lol