Batman pulls a boner? WTF?
It just gets worse from there...
http://www.superdickery.com/images/oneshot/batman05.jpg
Printable View
Batman pulls a boner? WTF?
It just gets worse from there...
http://www.superdickery.com/images/oneshot/batman05.jpg
Lol!!
Great link!
The sad thing is, I actually remember reading that issue as a kid...
are these for real? I remember the whole "Superman is a dick" stuff from a couple of weeks (months?) back and was laughing my ass off hysterically over it.
As I said, I remember that issue. It was worded just like that (but back then, it just meant something different).
http://www.superdickery.com/oneshot/1.html
http://www.superdickery.com/dick/1.html
Superman is a dick.... some of that stuff is simply surreal.
Nowadays you look at this and think "wtf? couldn't they see that??" Just that Batman gave thos lizard aliens some twinkies had me in stitches...man..
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I simply pissed myselft at this one...
Too Funny
Spore.... that one is great!!!!
This one cracked me up too...
How in the HELL did they print this with a straight face? [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 11, 2005 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Baimun ]</font>
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaa haa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Poor Robin.