-
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
Your Slanguage Profile
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<center>http://images.blogthings.com/whatsla...z/canadian.jpg</center>
<font color="#000000">
Canadian Slang: 75%
Aussie Slang: 50%
Prison Slang: 50%
Victorian Slang: 25%
British Slang: 0%
New England Slang: 0%
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">What Slanguage Do You Speak?</div>
-
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
Your Slanguage Profile
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<center>http://images.blogthings.com/whatsla...z/southern.jpg</center>
<font color="#000000">
Southern Slang: 75%
Aussie Slang: 50%
Canadian Slang: 50%
Victorian Slang: 50%
New England Slang: 25%
Prison Slang: 25%
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">What Slanguage Do You Speak?</div>
-
<table width=350 align=center border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align=center>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" style='color:black; font-size: 14pt;'>
Your Slanguage Profile
</font></td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<center>http://images.blogthings.com/whatsla...uiz/prison.jpg</center>
<font color="#000000">
Prison Slang: 50%
Southern Slang: 50%
Aussie Slang: 25%
Canadian Slang: 25%
British Slang: 0%
New England Slang: 0%
</font></td></tr></table>
<div align="center">What Slanguage Do You Speak?</div>
OH GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] She's in the Jail House now [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
-
-
Canadians are catching, Eh??? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] What kinda bird can't fly...A jailbird thats why [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
Susanne, I noticed that you scored real high on Canadian slang, Have you spent time in Canada?
Now to Sis *taps foot* how come a nice girl from Oklahoma <u>only got a 50%</u> on southern slang. I think you need to go hang out at a cowboy bar for a night or two [img]wink.gif[/img] YeeHaw J/K [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
I quite honestly found that odd too Roger??? But I went with my first impressions in answering those ???'s even though most of them Had at least 2 meaning that I not only understood but have used???
-
I have spend little time in Canada Rog, only a week but I have been with an Canadian for over three weeks. Guess it was rubbing off on me eh?*L