or is it lint?? LOL
I am giving up all junk food...candy, chips, cake, ..all unhealthy foods
Printable View
or is it lint?? LOL
I am giving up all junk food...candy, chips, cake, ..all unhealthy foods
I an't givin' up nothin' NADA!
[img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] <~~~~ Wild
I didn't know you were Catholic Mum???
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't you mean Roman Catholic?Quote:
Originally posted by cherrysis:
I didn't know you were Catholic Mum???
(Catholic) means universal... I think
BTW.... I went to Roman Catholic school. 2-6th grade.... so that makes me a [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] ?
I'm not..but it i just some wacky tradition passed down from who knows where...Roman Catholic I guess...and Wild should know LOL
Yeah...Well I looked up Lent after that post and while it stated mostly Catholics follow the penance
other Eastern Orthodox Christians do too.
I learn so much from Wikipedia
I am going to give up lying...yep that was my last lie....Oops...This will be my LAST LIE...Damn...I quit
http://www.ppowgallery.com/artists/J...0as%20Liar.jpg
being a roman catholic that lived with nuns for more than 7 years I know allllllllllll about Lent. Giving up sweets is a good start but you should also not drink, nore smoke , nore have sex till easter,...
I won't have a problem with any of those LOL
me neither( aint that a shame??)*lol