Could they have been pummeled anymore thoroughly than they were in the BCS Championship game????
Geez, LAKE, how you must be depressed!!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
The Big 11 has always been an overrated conference. SEC baby, SEC!!!!
Printable View
Could they have been pummeled anymore thoroughly than they were in the BCS Championship game????
Geez, LAKE, how you must be depressed!!!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
The Big 11 has always been an overrated conference. SEC baby, SEC!!!!
Football and Basketball in the same year.
http://re3.mm-a7.yimg.com/image/3727503089
Crazy finish to the season now has many asking questions like these....
1) Why was I so into an OSU vs Michigan rematch?
3) What kind of game would Florida vs USC have been?
3) Boise state goes 13-0, but in a playoff would they have gone further?
4) How do I get this paint out of my hair and off my skin?
5) What do you mean I said I'd buy the whole bar a round if they won?
6) Why are there 11 schools in the Big ten?
7) Why isnt 12-1 Wisconsin ranked higher, and could they have beaten OSU if they had played?
8) Was it such a good idea to preorder all those championship shirts?
9) Injuries from td celebrations?
10) Did I really need to have national champs tattooed on my forehead?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!?!?!?
Eat a buckeye, you'll feel better.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I've heard them all. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]