I took that thread away..*S..but thanks for stopping in..i was just a little upset..but its ok now..i appreciate you and chloe both very much..*hugs ya'll*..guess we all have weak moments?
------------------
HEH HEH
Printable View
I took that thread away..*S..but thanks for stopping in..i was just a little upset..but its ok now..i appreciate you and chloe both very much..*hugs ya'll*..guess we all have weak moments?
------------------
HEH HEH
*confused*
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place
me and you know who..*whispers his name* were having a small misunderstanding Ker..so i posted my feelings here..kinda to let me vent.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif..and well..i decided to umm..make it go away..*L..but 2 and chloe saw it and let me know how they felt.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif..so a thanks was in order..but i didnt want the other to be there..ya know?
------------------
HEH HEH
*nods* I didnt even say anything...just...feel that way alot too sometimes...yeah...*hugs*
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
i know...its ruff..but we are tuff..grrrrrr..lets get em!
------------------
HEH HEH
*unconfused*
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place