Rog, I haven't been in the mood to post lately so I have just been reading a bit. I just wanted to say I hope you had a great Holiday and HUGS!!!
Printable View
Rog, I haven't been in the mood to post lately so I have just been reading a bit. I just wanted to say I hope you had a great Holiday and HUGS!!!
where the heck is Rog????..the ship needs swabbing...the sails are in tatters...I feel a mutiny in the air
Hey there, its been a while!!! Thanks you so much for the flower and hello, it's always wonderful to hear from you!!! So are you getting ready for the Holiday?
That goes to everyone...who is ready for Christmas?
Hey Rog ya old fart where you been.
OK its me time has been limited to my cyber
access f%^&^ing busy just thought I stop by
and say hello.
Cheers pal Chantale and I are thinking of
you have a safe and happy holiday.
CW hello Cherysis
I meant Cherrysis sorry [img]redface.gif[/img]
Cheers and a [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] for you
cw
And back at you its nice to here from you.
As far as the holidays slowly but surely
we now have over a foot of snow [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I liked
it as a kid but cleaning off the car scraping
ice off the windows it sucks.4 more weeks
till Xmas lots to do yet.
Anyway hope everything is going well and
a safe holiday to you.
Cheers CW
I would love some snow. It is wonderful to watch my 4 year old play in it. I wasn't really in the Holiday spirit due to a dry socket after oral surgery BUT it is amazing how your temperament can change once the pain is finally relieved. Now I can honestly say I am looking forward to Christmas.
My Friends, you have made me feel all warm inside from your comments.
*Big Hugg For Sis* I hope you are feeling better after your recent tooth problems, I miss ya and hope to start spending more time on line after this damn house gets finished...I am getting impatient!
Warren, It is great to hear from you, Tell Chantale I said Howdy...LOL. Don't worry about the cold & snow, it wioll be over in about 5 months
I am looking forward to Christmas for several reasons. One it will be my first Christmas in my house, It will be the first christmas where there will be gifts from me to my family & friends.
I am going to buy me a tree next week and One ornament, & start a tradition of buying one ornament a year until I need a bigger tree.
*singing* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way
Rog that is such good news.....I hope you have a wonderful Christmas...don't laugh..but yesterday I "disdecorated"..LOL I put all my stuff up Nov 1st...and now that I'm heading back to Florida..I had to take it down...sigh....
Congratulations Roger that is some wonderful news. I love the idea of buying one ornament. I had to do that after my ex-husband decided to blow up the first 13 years of Christmas decorations with a BBGun. It was insane seeing all those memories shattered on the floor, but in hindsight, it left me with new memories to make and he isn't in any of them.