I wish he'd come back from his hiatis from the board. the dude really added some goofy comedy to the place.
Printable View
I wish he'd come back from his hiatis from the board. the dude really added some goofy comedy to the place.
I was just saying that on Sunday, I guess I shoudl e-mail him
we need his weird-ass back! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Does seem strange without him around. Hopefully he will join us soon. I need to shoot him an E-Mail too and see how he is doing. Think I will do that tonight.
Give him time.
I miss him, too.
There's one smiley here to describe him best: [img]cool.gif[/img]
Tony needs time.
He needs time for him and especially time alone with his kids.
He'll come back.
I emailed him yesterday to thank him for the gift he sent me through grail.
Sorry, but can someone give me the email from mm4 ? The one that I had is not valid and he is not showing on the white board for some time [img]frown.gif[/img]
Whopper, PM sent.
What is a PM andyman ? [img]redface.gif[/img]
Never mind, I told you I am so outdated.
Many thanks !!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]