-
Andy - anyone reading this actually - is
gonna have to be quick to grab these, because
I'm 'borrowing' server space to host them.
The CD is: Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Best Of
I've omitted some of the more pointless remixes
out. When it was ripped, Media Player didn't
include song titles etc., so the playlist
is:
Track 2 - Love Missile F1-11
Track 3 - Hack Attack
Track 4 - 21st Century Boy
Track 6 - Rocket Miss USA (Death Wish IV Mix)
Track 7 - Teenage Thunder (Sputstyle)
Track 9 - Massive Retaliation (The Massive Edit)
Track 11 - Success
Track 12 - Frankenstein Cha Cha Cha
Track 13 - Dancerama (7" Edit)
Track 14 - Barbarandroid
Track 17 - Rio Rocks (7")
The URL is:
http://www.marshalsea.clara.net/darren/Sputnik.zip
It's about 40 megs, and will probably be on-
line for about 24/48 hours - before I get a
jolt to get rid of them.
Good luck.
D.
<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ March 25, 2005 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>
-
Yo Cheers D! Great stuff.
-
You've got them? If so, I'll delete it.
D.
-
Give me about 5mins...I'm downloading...so dont' delete!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
I got them too...Thanx Darren. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
-
bugger I snoozed and i losed
-
Only managed to unzip 4 of the tracks although I was able to play them. Great to hear them again! And some I hadn't heard before! Cheers D.
-
Does this mean you couldn't unzip/listen to the
rest? I can re-do everything, if that's what it
takes.
D.