Lately, I’ve been experiencing occasional blurry vision, especially in the evening. I don’t wear glasses, but I wonder if my eyesight is getting worse. Could this be due to screen time, or should I get my eyes checked?
Printable View
Lately, I’ve been experiencing occasional blurry vision, especially in the evening. I don’t wear glasses, but I wonder if my eyesight is getting worse. Could this be due to screen time, or should I get my eyes checked?
It could be temporary strain, but if it happens often, it’s worth getting tested.
Blurry vision can be caused by multiple factors, including digital eye strain, dry eyes, or even an underlying vision problem. If it happens frequently, an eye exam can determine whether you need corrective lenses or if it’s a temporary issue. Adjusting screen brightness, reducing exposure to artificial lighting, and taking frequent breaks can help. If you suspect your eyesight is changing, consulting professionals like myvisioncare.org my vision care can provide clarity on your condition. They offer expert evaluations to detect any developing issues and suggest the best course of action to maintain optimal eye health.