Is it okay if I throw a temper tantrum here? I want Kit so bad and I'm having the hardest time waiting. I'm a grown woman for crying out loud and I feel like a 2 year old who was told she couldn't have any candy. My DH told me no more spending money at AG BUT he just doesn't understand how much I love these dolls!!!
I got Jess back in June for my bday from my mother and my dh and kids gave me her other things but for some reason I'm just not content!
I went and started reading all the AG stories to my dd. We check them out of the library and read them at night. Well I checked out Kit's books and fell hard for her. I just love her! I want her and her whole collection to come live at my house!
I need a plan ladies.......should I just start buying her outfits here and there and hope that my DH will buy her for me for Christmas. Or should I just tuck a little money away each month until I have enough to buy her? I'm a SAHM but I do have a small part time job at the YMCA......so I do make a little money each month. My husband just doesn't understand this new hobby of mine. He's definately more of a saver and I'm the spender.
I just needed to vent.........now I feel a little better! Any words of wisdom would be appreciated! Thanks!
