-
It has been decided that one Ms Blazey Thang is out having way too much fun, neglecting all of us here. Therefore, as directors and caretakers of her welfare... a curfew has been decided upon as the reasonable alternative for all this funloving stuffs.
What should her curfew be?
-
I voted for the first one.
pete
-
[img]eek.gif[/img] whoa!
I went out friday and got home at 4am [img]smile.gif[/img]
last night..grant and I came home about 2..didnt get up till noon..so i caught up on my sleep.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
NO STINKIN CURFEW!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
ummmmmm,,,,,
says......NO CURFEWS for Chele.......let her PAR-TAYYYYYY...AND, ya know......*G*
Demon I need some of yer pink sprinkles for valentine's day........sigh....as, Mr Kassy has to work.
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
i think it should depend on whos house shes at and what shes doing in bed... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
"grant"... eh? would this be the guy with the interesting peircing and the hottie bald head????
*chuckles and waits patiently for more info on the update thread*... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
[img]redface.gif[/img] yep you would be right RA..I think I will keep this one for now too..he is awfully sweet!
evooooo! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... *VBS*... good, i'm glad... you deserve someone to be sweet to you.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] we want pics, though, dammit!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
hehe! So last night I stopped by 81 to visit my friend who is the bartender and the phone rang was "handsome" wondering where I was..he ended up coming down there and we played darts till 9:30...so I was home and in my bed by 10:30 guys..that better for a school night???? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
much better [img]wink.gif[/img]