-
Hi everyone,
I have a special request for Sheri!
As you all know she is going in for surgury on Wednesday and could really use your support!
She has asked if Cherie , Mara, Joan and the rest of us could drop her a message at Elks grove online if you have the time.
It is very hard for her to visit all her friends on all the boards and she would very much like to hear from you!
You must log on to post, it is real easy.
Gus if you would post the link on this thread I would appreciate it very much, the link is on Sheri's last thread she posted.
Thanks,
Gregg
-
Well spoken. Glad to help Gregg!
http://www.elk-grove.com/users/login...rumID%253D1001
Sheri is in my thoughts and prayers, for sure!
Gus
-
I'm heading over there to sign up right now, I think it is great that our cyber community supports each other in trying times.
Sheri [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , you will remain in my thoughts and prayers
-
Anyone else having trouble signing up, over there?
I have gone through the process twice, supposedly successfully, but I haven't received the email it said I would receive, in order to finish the process.
Is it just me? Did it work for you Rog?
Gus
-
It didn't work for me either Gus.
-
It only took about 30 seconds from signing up until the email arrived.
-
ARRRRG, I like your baby pic Captain Jolly Rog!
-
Today is Sheri's big day, so let's sent good thoughts her way! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Has anyone heard anything about Sheri yet???
-
GREAT NEWS, Sheri is doing fine!
Doctors were able to remove the entire tumor!
They say she will have some vision problems for awhile, she was up talking with her husband last night.
Stop by EGO board and leave her a message if your able. I know some of you are having problems registering, but keep trying.
Gregg [img]smile.gif[/img]