Fasten you seat belts...I'm about to rant.
We have been "building" our house for 15 years. Seriously. You really can't tell from the outside...just the inside. Our bedroom isn't finished yet. It's on the lower of three levels. So, we sleep in what was always supposed to be the piano room. It will, someday, still be the piano room, but also my doll room. I was really optimistic that I would get my doll room this summer. But....we still aren't done remodeling the family room and office!
My DH, bless his heart, loves to do everything himself. He's one of those people that can figure out how to do anything. But he's extremely time challenged. Most of the house is finished, and I love the rooms that are done. I'm a decorating junkie, so I do enjoy my home.
My dolls are in the living room, and to be honest, I feel like I need them to be in a more private space. I think I would enjoy them more, and feel more free to display my things. The living room is really girlie, and I love it, but I would prefer to get my stinkin' doll room!
I also find it interesting that I am more excited at the prospect of getting my doll room, than actually having my new bedroom. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Do any of you feel like you could enjoy your collection more, if you had a special place to display and keep it all? And those of you with doll rooms.... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] No...I'm just kidding....those of you with doll rooms... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Please tell me what you like most about your room, and things you reccomend I do...if I ever get mine! Well, if I get it while I'm still young enough to remember where it is. [img]wink.gif[/img]
