Hi Guys and Gals
Does anyboby know of a site with a load calculator. I searched the forum for the one twh had here but cant connect to the site
thanks in advance
Printable View
Hi Guys and Gals
Does anyboby know of a site with a load calculator. I searched the forum for the one twh had here but cant connect to the site
thanks in advance
Is this what you are looking for??
http://www.codemath.com/cgi-bin/Run.pl?script=Cec8_200
Here is one for motors
http://www.raylan.com/malcolm/MotorCalculator.xls
If you're mainly looking for a reliable calculator, you might also want to try an infinite fusion calculator. Even though it's designed for a different purpose, I like using dedicated calculators because they're usually faster and easier to navigate than searching through long forum threads. For load calculators specifically, I'd recommend checking whether the tool has been updated recently, since older calculator sites sometimes go offline or stop working. Hopefully someone here can also recommend a current load calculator that is still active and accurate.