he's gone..Sanjaya is voted off..hooray
Printable View
he's gone..Sanjaya is voted off..hooray
*LOL* when seen he was in the bottom 3 i was like YAY but Jordan? WTF??? i thought she song great on tuesday..I thought the bottom 3 were going to be Sanjay...Chris...and Blake *L I didnt want Chris nor Blake to go...My fingers were crossed the whole time when i heard that Sanjay was in the bottom 3 *L...as soon as they announced that Sanjay is GONE and going home...I cheered so loud my daughter ran downstairs and asked me if i was having a party *L
I read about that little scandal because Simon rolled his eyes. Hilarious!
everyone is under a microscope...go along with the crowd or catch hell...I'm glad the video showed he was talking to Paula...
I was happy too...poor Simon he gets such a bad rap for saying what everyone else is really thinking!!!
Sanjaya sucked period!!!
http://www.accesshollywood.com/asset...x150/24746.jpg
He will be a bigger star than that other dude, Hung.
http://www.williamhung.net/photos/CDCovers/5.jpg