Ag does not sell replacement wigs. The only one I have seen that matches exactly is the Kemper "Clara" wig. It's like Samantha's according to UbaRose. You can look for wigs on Audrey's Dolls
Others may be able to post more links to doll wig sites.
Printable View
Ag does not sell replacement wigs. The only one I have seen that matches exactly is the Kemper "Clara" wig. It's like Samantha's according to UbaRose. You can look for wigs on Audrey's Dolls
Others may be able to post more links to doll wig sites.
Can anyone tell me the names of replacement doll wigs for both Samantha and Kirsten? Where can I purchase them? I am looking to replace both wigs as they are very frizzy and losing lots of hair.
Any other recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks
Cassie
Thanks for the information. Anyone with information about a Kirsten look alike wig, please let me know.
Thanks
What is the correct size wig for the AG's? I have a doll that who's hair is totally fried
Maria has everything you need to know about rewigging on her webiste
Just Magic Dolls
I've had good luck with 12 inch wigs. You have to take the old one off completely for a good fit.