Hi.
I?m editing some footage, and am having a great load of problems. I need to turn over this film on Monday so I need help ASAP? getting slightly desperate now [img]smile.gif[/img]
First of all I?m editing in Abobe Premiere Pro using the widescreen preset as most of the film is shot in 16x9. There is also 4:3 footage and this is giving me a slight headache.
Questions:
a)When exporting the final product to a DVD how to I handle that some of the footage is 4:3. What settings should I use, and what problems might I get? I really fear that the DVD will stretch the 4:3 footage.
b)The film has two parts which have been edited in each their project. The actually share the same footage, and I hoped I could just copy all the clips and paste it into the other project. It appears I was wrong ? am I? The solution I have made is to export the second half and then import it into the first project. That works except for the 4:3 footage of the imported clip is stretched.
So how to I join these to halves while still keeping the aspect ratios?
c)The sound of the exported footage distorts with crackles and pops which arent?t present when just viewing the footage within premiere (before its exported). Ideas?
----------------------------------
I?m starting to sweat over this, so I hope someone has a good solution [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
