-
Well I got a sports bike ('05 GSXR-750)about two months ago, and have decided that I don't really need the Sol any more.
Sooo.... here it is:
Totally Stock 1995 del Sol Vtec
Being Vtec, it is of course 5 speed. It also has four wheel ABS disc breaks, and the STOCK Honda spoiler.
The roof doesn't leak. The seats are in decent shape (no rips or tears). The rugs could use a shampoo. I changed the timing belt at 150,000 miles, and it now sits at 162,xxx. I have paper work for the timing belt, radiator flush and new thermostat. I've also put new tires on in the last year.
The power windows all work, but the driver's side is getting a bit slow (especially when its cold out). I've kept the oil changed regularly.
I am the third owner. The first was a younger couple back in '95 and only owned it for a short period of time. The second owner was an older gentleman that used it to commute to Nashville, TN. I've had the car for about a year and have had no problems with it at all.
I've got it listed on Craigslist.org for 6k (just a starting point), but would let it go for less to another sol lover.
There are a couple of pictures here:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/77230560.html
-
Oh yea...
I can be reached at
[email protected]
or
425-218-2667
-
hey bro how are you doing. i believe you sent me an e-mail regarding a post i made on craigslist.org about wanting to get a del sol. You suggested in settling for nothing lower than a VTEC model and how much i would enjoy it more than the lower models.
As far as updates on me, i have officially been a soler since early march and have recently painted over the milano red a black color. Oh yeah, the car i decided to purchase was a 94 si with 95k miles on it for $3,800. Anyway, good luck with your sale.
This guy took his own time out of his hands to help a guy that was in search for a sol and didn't even know him. a real good guy to deal with. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Yea I remember e-mailing with you... glad you found a sol to your liking.
Thanks for the bump! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]