http://davis.wwwserv.net/SpawnBoard/ML10/Angel.jpg
http://davis.wwwserv.net/SpawnBoard/...el-variant.jpg
http://davis.wwwserv.net/SpawnBoard/ML10/Cyclops.jpg
http://davis.wwwserv.net/SpawnBoard/...ps-variant.jpg
Printable View
And the grandpappy of them all:
http://davis.wwwserv.net/SpawnBoard/ML10/Sentinel.jpg
FU-CKIN' SWEEET!
I definately want Angel.. Maybe two for a custom Angelus.. And I WANT THAT BIG BASTARD TO HAVE FIGH... I mean to display.. yeah.. that's it.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The only complaint I have with this line is that the Sentinel is the same scale as Galactus.
The Sentinel should have been 12 inches (or they should have made Galactus 24 or 36 inches [img]smile.gif[/img] )
...how 'bout I just dress up as Galactus...?
The Sentinel looks pretty sweet... the rest... will make for good fodder... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Prediction: Mystique will not look that good (as will none of them really...), but she will be plagued with that awful final neck joint, as Black Widow had. God, I wish they put more thought into the articulation... it functions, but just looks so damn dreadful when it hits the shelves...
ill die if i dont get that x factor cyclops. i need to find a place where i can order a case for a good price. this is the first series i want the whole set
That's an old pic of Mystique. She looks better now.