-
She refused to get comfy in her nice bed and surprised us all by crawling under 11 yo son's bed. grr. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] So far, there's one little black kitten. I never knew our little kitty could meow so loud. It sounded like she was in a cat fight under the bed! [img]eek.gif[/img]
I hear the new kitten mewing. How adorable. [img]smile.gif[/img] Gotta run.
Julia
-
Wow! Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures.
-
Congratulations! That is so exciting! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]
-
so much fun I love a new litter of kittens!! I cant wait to see pictures [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]
-
I love kittens! Lucky you!!!
Post pictures, pweety pwease!!
-
There's nothing like kittens. I hope your cat turns out to be a better mother than the ones we've had experiences with! I can't wait to see pictures!
-
How wonderful. Post pictures when you can. We just got a baby kitten on Tuesday. His mother was attacked by a coyote (the poor little dear died) so we had to dig through the haystack to find the kittens. Two went home with cousins and DD kept one. He's been named Favre and seems happy to be safe inside. His little bottle is soooo tiny. I want to take a picture of an AG feeding him but can't decide which gal should have the honors. Enjoy your new babes. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ~Bugs
-
Bugs - That would be a really cute picture.
Julia - Good luck with the rest of the delivery. Keep us posted!
-
MATEY IS HAVING KITTENS!!!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
I was gone all day and I'm only home for about 10 minutes before leaving again. The boys told me all about the 5 new kittens. They are SO cute! One is gray, one black, one white, a butterscotch and a white with butterscotch markings. So now Matey is a mother of 5.
Matey's mother is named Pirate so now we have to name at least one of Pirate's grandchildren with a "pirate" type name. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Any suggestions? Four of the kittens are already spoken for by four different people so I won't have a hard time looking for kitten homes. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Julia