Im watching this movie since spyder said that bateman guy reminds him of me...and since Im so egotistical i rented it.
I'm not sure how to take that spyder *L I'm assuming you mean his personality...not him killin peeps.
*L fuck he's sick
Printable View
Im watching this movie since spyder said that bateman guy reminds him of me...and since Im so egotistical i rented it.
I'm not sure how to take that spyder *L I'm assuming you mean his personality...not him killin peeps.
*L fuck he's sick
And here I thought it was J's affinity for Phil Collins http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place
Bateman my butt.....how about the two killers in Scream.....the first one....In r/t rotten is prolly just like them...smart ass and weird...*chuckle*
*KIDDIN'*
I like rotten...I guess.*grins*
------------------
HEH HEH
yes, i was referring to his personality.
it struck me that he was eloquent, and sophisticated.
an example would be when he took the ax to the guy, where he explained about phil collins and genisis, stuff like that.
you just strike me the same way, sophisticated and eloquent in your explanation of things.
------------------
I'm a teenage christ...
I've got a date with suicide
*L thanks thanos, that's a pretty nice complement.