TJ just made some statement that you don't die until the end of a phase, I think he did something like take all the damage and then draw some cards or whatever. how accurate is this?
Printable View
TJ just made some statement that you don't die until the end of a phase, I think he did something like take all the damage and then draw some cards or whatever. how accurate is this?
No, once the damage is resolved from the stack, if it is lethal, you are dead. It used to be you didn't die until the end of the phase, but no longer.
I beleive what Grahm was trying to say was TJ is a moron and prooved it to be true once again.
Whatever, rules are for noobs.
yeah, I found out what happened, poof used a card that allowed him to pay a life and draw a card, and he did to kill himself because he had no chance of survival. Tj told him because you don't die until the end of the phase, he could still use the drain life he drew, even though he was at -1. I didn't think that's how it worked, but ben backed him up, so whatever.
oh, when you say used to be, how long ago did you mean, cuz I know TJ doesn't usually keep up on the rules, or he'll pretend to go by old rules until people tell him to quit it.
Don't for get to call him a cheater and add fag inthere for good measure!
Thats how it worked before the stack was introduced... so prolly before TJ even started playing!
yeah, I dunno how long thats been, I think he started playing in saga.
That was like 5th edition. I believe the stack came out with 6th. That rule was in effect as of 4/99. Saga was Oct. 98.