-
Mmm... I love milk...
Whole mile...
Buttermilk...
Chocolate milk...
Any flavor of milk...
Milk straight from the tit of a cow (like nature intended)...
BUT!My favorite dairy product has to be Ultra-Pastuerized HEAVY whipping cream... *drools*
I'm sippin' on a pint right now, and I am one happy camper... *slurp*
Just thought I'd share... want some? *lol*
Heavy Whipping Cream, it does a body good (well, not really, it's mostly fat and really bad for you... but NUMMY!) *l*
-
i just got back from the store where i bought....
Milk....
Chocolate milk....
and Vanilla Cinnamon Creamer....
i bought sour cream too, isn't that curdled milk?
anyways, i have never heard of just drinking whipping cream straight from the carton...
i've heard of sniffing redi whip but have never gotten that talent down to an art...
oh, well...mooooooo *LMFAO*
-
Hank you're a freak...that's sick *L
-
*crashes milk party* I used to luurrrrve milk as a child...but now <FONT SIZE =3><FONT COLOR=BLUE>SOY MILK!!</FONT></FONT> is the way to go http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/happy/mnod.gif plus...i'm "lactose intolerant" http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/ups/layla_phoenix/sick.gif
or is that all it is??
If you really want some enlightening & eye-opening information/facts on milk, check out this book (among others). http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/he...milk/milk.html
Now that is sickening...
Or you can continue on in blissful denial ... http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/contrib.../headshake.gif hehee
sorry Hank! http://www.notmilk.com/ ..::scoots da fuck outta heeah!!*
(are too many smilies bad for my health?)
-
Fuck off *lol*
*sucks cows*
-
-
strawberry milk
banna milk
half and half....yummy
wipping cream on wheaties......yummmy
MILK DOES A BODY GOOD!!!!!