-
I'm really NOT going to get into a whole big debate on this.....thing is, we as Americans may not be thrilled with whats going on here either, but did Rant bother to find out before calling us fuckwits?...that isn't really my issue here tho *G*.....My issue is I am sooooo fucking tired of people from OTHER countries....*glares at Rant inparticular* who are always the first to knock what America is doing, and generalizing all that live here, yet hey.....for the most part....when another country is in trouble who do they turn to for help?.....America...*waves her flag proudly in the air* Thing is Rant, when your country fucks up or does stupid stuff, yadda, etc, yadda, I, being the stupid American fuckwit I am, am still smart enough to not generalize everyone that lives in your country and group you all into the same category...so what the fuck ever....*rolls her eyes at you wondering when you're going to learn to aim your disgruntled attitude where it should go, and stop the name calling*.....Maybe my country isn't always right Rant, but it is MY country....the same one that gave me the freedoms I have today....*glares at you again*.....
-
directs Red to the annoying thread...I just made a post there and gave J a big ole......
http://www.ihs4ever.com/~cwm/otn/mfinger/2up.gif
*giggles*
-
*PROUD to be a patriotic American, inbred, republican fuckwit*
-
He is entitled to having his own opinion, however, poor choice of wording, and over-generalizations will never produce a winner http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Possibly mad-cow?
-
Originally posted by Rant In E-Minor;
"And finally...before all of you redneck, hillybilly, inbred arseholes give me the "Hey don't you go dissing America" bullshit, I've heard it before....nationalism or patriotism mean fuck all to me so it's falling on deaf ears."
You have got to be fucking shitting me man..??!! Can you say <FONT SIZE=4><FONT COLOR=RED>stereotyping</FONT></FONT>???
I'll have to come back to this later..
(and I am faaaaarrr from a Republican*spits* incidentally)
-
Past Im thinking Rant meant the ones who would call his stance american bashing...
and basically calling bush supporters those things. At least that's the way I read it. Im sure rant doesn't believe all americans or even most support the bullshit bush is doing.
-
*Is a peace loving Canadian and proud of it*..I constantly here Americans say.."Canada stands behind us"...when it comes to Army...weapons ..ect...and I always reply I would rather live in a Country where we have free medicare...However I would proudly stand behind or next to America and let the Canadians peacekeep...suits me...I dont like Bush either..I think he is a scary individual...but I also think name calling is juvenile so I wont even go there...Just keep it off the mush thread or I'll borrow a gun off Army Hank..*G*
-
heidi... i agree totally... however i have a question for you... how do you feel about Jean Chretien?
-
*PROUD to be a patriotic American, inbred, republican fuckwit* Agrees with HANK.........*LOOKS AT RANT* Thems fighten words.....And lets remember something else RANT.....if AMERICA hadn't jumped in when they did.....The english would be speaking GERMAN right now.....*LMFAO*
-
heidi...borrow a gun from Hank?? I have more than him...*LOL*
http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/contrib...in/shotgun.gif scary....eh?