Originally posted by felicityandkirsten1416:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cami713:
At the link you sent, I'm wondering about the original AGT 9, with "hazel" eyes.
http://midnightmo.isa-geek.net/AGdol.../1995/1995.htm
going back to my own holiday '95 catalogue, there are some with hazel eyes, but they look *exactly* the same as in my spring '06 catalogue where AGT9 is listed as "gray eyes," and all the dolls with hazel eyes are now listed as gray, there doesn't appear to be any difference in them whatsoever, does anyone know if they just changed the name of the eye color?
AGT10 is one of my favorites, with the dark hair and green eyes. I wish they wouldn't retire the actual dolls. AGT10 doesn't seem to come up on ebay too often, either, so I understand your feelings. But have you considered rewigging another brown eyed doll with a black wig? She is a cute doll [img]smile.gif[/img]