http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/...ofolotopo2.jpg
Printable View
It's not a real picture. It wouldn't be as hilarious if it were.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by -megalithanod:
I'd like to have that 10 seconds of my life back please.
I'll be sending you the bill, with an additional charge for posting stupid shit
You did... "get it"... didn't you?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 27, 2005 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano? ]</font>
Yeah I did [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'm still trying to get [sarcasm] tags put here so they are more effective. The icons I used at emoticons didn't translate over for some reason [img]redface.gif[/img]
But there are no Zombies there......
Oh, wait. After the accident they will need facial recontruccion [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Meg-
Oh, OK.
Hurry and get the sarcasm tags so I can stabs at you without the fear of being banned.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 27, 2005 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano? ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm almost there, but I need to figure out how to fit zombies into every one of my posts... somehow.Quote:
Originally posted by MM4:
But there are no Zombies there......
Oh, wait. After the accident they will need facial recontruccion [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You wouldn't be banned for that. Unless it got excessive.Quote:
Originally posted by Dajistano?:
Meg-
Oh, OK.
Hurry and get the sarcasm tags so I can stabs at you without the fear of being banned.
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ June 27, 2005 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano? ]</font></font>
Oh wait!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
What makes you think they wouldn't be excessive?
I dont get it