-
Hey Ya'll.I know I never post topics on here anymore and I wouldn't be surprised if anyone didn't reply to this..*LOL
I love Christmas and I love Christmas Cards.Now,I know Ya'll have gotten some cards over the last few weeks,email,mail and such.Well I wanna know which inscription was your favorite out of all the cards you got.
So people let's hear them !!!!!
-
My favorite one so far goes like this :::
We all become children at Christmas,
it seems,
Remembering our hopes and innocent dreams
of Santa and reindeer and toys galore--
At Christmas it's good to be children once more.
I just want to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.God bless you and your families during this lovely time of year !!!!
-
<TABLE style="FILTER: glow(color=blue strength=4)"><font size="4" color="red" face="Antique">Let the word of God fill your heart this holliday season! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif</font></table>
------------------
This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?
-
Empyyyyyyy*hugs yah*....I got a card for my sisters boy friend....it's a guy throwin snowballs at a snow man and then he turns around and the snowman throws his head at the guy and knocks him on his tush......the inside says....I hope your holiday season is full of surprises!
Thanks for kinda callin that to my atttention Leo*pets the lioness*
------------------
[This message has been edited by Cowboy's Baby (edited December 18, 2001).]
-
---------->boy fried
mmmmmmmmmm fried boy........*licks lips*
-
i got this card one year, had a picture on the front of a snowman lookin' in his stocking...inside had a picture of the same snowman, he found coal in his stocking, put them where his eyes go & was yelling 'I can see! I can see!' completely cracked me up... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
but what i really REALLY love is anything that puts Santa with Baby Jesus...had a card one time...picture of a church on the front with Santa going in...inside had him kneeling in front of the baby in the manger...i absolutely love that stuff. it combines the real reasons with the ones we've made up over the years. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
As night takes the day, we offer this light. We are true to the Way and stand for the right. Truth here is done, a circle of one. This hour is our last upon this ground. Present, future, past, we will not be found. Strength not rue, a circle of two.
-
"Every light that shines helps dissolve the darkness... Let us always welcome the light, wherever we may find it"
------------------
Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love
-
*clears my throat*
"DON'T FEED THE REINDEER CHILLI!"
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
When they came for the communists, I wasn't a communist, so I did nothing.
When they came for the Jews, I wasn't Jewish, so I did nothing.
Then they came for teh Gypsies, but I wasn't Gypsy, so I did nothing.
And then they came for me, and there was no one left to do anything.