-
I was watching the Philly Live8 concert and saw a drummer using what looked liked white plastic paddles! They sounded great - sort of a cross between a brush and a hot rod, but phatter!
I just found them on the Vic Firth site and they're called
BLADES
Nice! How long have these bad boys been out and does anyone here use them? I think I'll get a pair and try them out... for the novelty factor at least! It will be worth it just for the comments they're bound to induce [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 06, 2005 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Dazzler ]</font>
-
They've been out for a while. I think they look kind of silly...hehe....but they do have a neat sound.
-
Wow! I'm keen to buy these, always looking for different sounds when I can't afford new gear!
-
Wow those look crazy wonder what they sound and feel like. I use Blasticks by Calato....I love em great sounds on the snare.....Only thing is...there is no rebound really...therefore if you play with them for awhile, then go back to sticks....Watchout!!!!