-
Could not sleep at all, so I uploaded the rest of the pics to Violet's album. Also inlcuded in there is The Memorial Day weekend fun and Elizabeth (Addy gift basket)
Enjoy.. start at #76 if you have seen the begining...
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2106337964
I'm off to crash now on the bed.... [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
-
OMG -- sooooooooo adorable! I loved this album!!
-
Nice album. Thank you for putting so much work into making it! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Elizabeth is such a cute child too.
Also, Addy cracked me up... I can't believe she tried to drag Toula around in the race... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
What a fun story!!!
Your girls looked like they were having a wonderful time!
-
Cute album! I once broke my best friend's toe practicing for the three legged race. We ran over a tree root [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I hope no dolls were injured in the process!
-
Your albums are too funy! That Kailey [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Okay, I just finished the album (busy day at work with little time in front of the computer) and I have to say Ria it was so cute! I loved the races and picnic outside, and I LOVE the beautiful green blanket! Wow!
I think Violet will have to come back, but Kailey should come out and visit Utah!
Jessica
-
Great album. Thanks for sharing.
-
Love the album, Ria! You have great stories- very entertaining! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
That was a great album, Ria - love the sack race and the three legged race! Those pictures and captions are too funny. [img]tongue.gif[/img]