-
What qualities do you look for in you're friends...what makes you attracted to someone personality wise...
for me...
A person who sticks to their convictions...Do what the say and say what they mean..I admire that.
Someone that can make me laugh out loud...who gives good vibes just being around them...turns me on.
Someone I can trust without question...its rare and should be admired.
Ambition ..someone who not only has dreams but works to make them come true.
Compassion...affection....Two big qualities I look for...Someone who isnt afraid to give you a hug just because... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Did we do this before..I dont remember..?..Oh well...we are doin it again now..*L*
-
*L*..Ok then..Blanca...what I admire about you...You are a single strong woman who works and takes care of herself without giving it a second thought....I admire that about you...
Just felt like sharing.. http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
-
Good one heidi, I admire that as well!
What I look for/respect in friends...being truthful with me, even if it's not what I wanna hear, honesty is a biggie, and down to earth. Sense of humor is good too...weird..like mine http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
-
-
I admire good typing skills....L*
serious tho..
i wish i could get back into secratary mode..
Just out of high school, i got a job in down town L.A. working for a very successfull Law Firm...believe it or not...
Then i lost that job because MEN are assholes..
Moved, ferther into bumfuck, lost a few years somewhere into drugs...aint been the same since....
I admire people that dont let drugs control their lives...
Used to be all i knew before i met you guys and i'm not exaggerating at all....
Working with the public, i admire a person, thats under pressure and bein accused of something they didnt do...
or bein confronted with something they did wrong...
who are able to pull themselves out of it and make it right in a confident way...
am'i gettin inspires mixed with admire??
no! i'm ok!....i think..
Anyways, when i try to put my mind back into secratary mode, i hit a blank part that feels like the numbness that i was living for so long... its not there
Whats it called, when you have to keep looking up the same word over and over again, because ya just cant remember how to spell the same word every time???
Sometimes i just wanna take my brains out and throw'm against the wall a few times..
or sumthin....
wtf! am'i goin on about http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/otn/lov...mile_blush.gif
-
*LMAO*...Whats scary about that is ..I understood what she said...
-
agrees with melinda....men are assholes.......*warrior grins
-
Im a self confessed asshole.
Who do i admire? Mel, cause she r0ckz http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
InternetTerrorists.org.uk (Were back!)
Expl0iting the ign0rant since 1998
-
*LMFAO*@Mel
You do Rock Mel!!!
I admire:
Honesty and integrity above all!
Kindness
Empathy
Sense of Humor
To me that is the perfect freind
-
i admire my husband. he was adopted into a family that was abusive in the extreme. when he was 15 his mother walked out and left him and his 2 younger brothers (who were not adopted and who were not abused) behind. her excuse? she didn't have enough money to care for them. so she left him with a man who beat him and locked him in the basement at meal times because "you ain't MY kid".... a few months after his mother walked out, he did too. he had just turned 16. he took all of his savings and his motorcycle and left. he stayed with friends when he could and when he couldn't he found other places to sleep. and through it all he stayed in school. he held down a full time job. and not only did he graduate from high school, he worked his way through community college, which is where i met him. we have been together for 13 years. we have had a hell of a lot of tough times but he never gave up. he's an awesome dad to our 2 kids and he loves me unconditionally. he never misses a chance to tell me he loves me... or pat my ass *LOL*... he is the hardest worker i have ever known and in my opinion he is going to go far. i'm happy to be going along for the trip. *smooches Ty* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif