Hello All,
have any of you editor types played around with this?
It looks pretty interesting and could be usefull if you do a lot of editing/graphics.
At $149.00 it seems reasonably priced too.
---------------------
Cheers!
Printable View
Hello All,
have any of you editor types played around with this?
It looks pretty interesting and could be usefull if you do a lot of editing/graphics.
At $149.00 it seems reasonably priced too.
---------------------
Cheers!
Jb, come on - we all know you want one to play video games with.
I can't say I've ever heard of anyone using this. I know of one person who uses a color-coded keyboard, and once upon a time I contemplated buying a USB jog shuttle but after reading a couple reviews I felt that my money would be better spent on other toys.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Justin M.:
Jb, come on - we all know you want one to play video games with.
----------------------
I can finally key-map my copy of "Day of the Tentacle"!
Wow- Day of The Tentacle. Quality.
That's an awesome looking keyboard, but this one looks to be better, if it ever gets made:
http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/
Woah... please let that be made!
Yeah, that looks pretty cool.
----------------------
Scousers stole my stuff!
"Enter? key is big in size and nearly square in form.
Wow....what a feature.
The keys look too much like buttons and it would cost a fortune to buy.
It's like the one for all remote controls for your TV, DVD player, Video Player etc. That lights only the keys you need for the mode it is in ([ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006MRM08/qid=1122407786/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_2_3/202-1217163-4186221"]eg[/ame]). It looks nice but will only be useful to people who can't remember shortcuts.