-
I am looking forward to the new Harry Potter Book. My stepdaughter turned me onto the Sorcerers Stone, a couple years ago. I became hooked on the series and have read the 5 available titles several times. I think they are well written and highly entertaining.
They have also been playing the first 2 movies on TV a lot lately.
What are your thoughts on Harry?
-
I never read the books ..but I love the movies...
-
I love her writing, I can get lost in her words and forget the time so easily. I am looking forward to the book, and I think there is a new movie later this year also.
-
Harry Freakin Potter
R
O
C
K
S
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Trash, whaddya mean you like reading the books...There ain't no pictures to look at...LOL
I guess I'll have to take my youngest stepdaughter to see the new movie when it comes out.
As the characters get older, I think Ron gets the short end of the movie star looks...eh?
Trashcan, I'm just joking witcha bro, scream at ya later.
http://tinypic.com/8wdqnd.gif
-
I want to get the book for my granddaughters birthday....I was at Barnes and Nobles yesterday and they were planning on having a midnight party with lots of little wizard folks....I bought John Irvings new book...
-
AND....Did you get Chloes book??? Have you read it yet??? She'll never know!!!
-
Knute, her Uncle works in a book store he ordered it for her birthday...I'm getting her a Heart and Jimmy Buffett CD..I can't believe she likes the older music....she is only 9
-
Yeah...But look at her family...they have taught her to appreciate the finer things...and heart is awesome...not heard much of buffet though...I had a hat specially made for her...wanna see a pic??? I will see if I can do it hang on!!!
-
this is my first time so bear with me...DSCF0858.JPG(105k) [View]