im so absofreakinlutely bored today! i don't want to do any work, teach any classes do NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
okay, what do you peoples do when you are THIS FREAKING BORED??????
Printable View
im so absofreakinlutely bored today! i don't want to do any work, teach any classes do NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
okay, what do you peoples do when you are THIS FREAKING BORED??????
Choke the chicken...
ummmm, im at work... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
*chuckles* He knows...that IS what he does at work *G
*wishing I was bored..I'm so busy I wanna pull my hair out, and I think I've lost my mind, I'm hoping I find it when I get to the bottom of the pile of paperwork that is on my desk *crosses fingers*
**thinks about it**
yep, i should've known!
here's how bored i am, i would even talk to JRotten today! LMFAO....now THAT'S bored!!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
oh, and 2, i have work to do....im just bored and NOT wanting to do it!!
*LMAO@hank.... yeah i guess she could take a washroom break.... Kat you should go get a MAD or cracked comic.... i don't even really like them but for when your board they pass time..... and sometimes even make ya laugh.... if that don't work.... well do what hank said... i mean it passes time and takes your mind completely off of work
*is gettin bored
*spanks the monkey *L
NON! *hugs* ummm, what is a Mad Cracked Comic? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
and im not that kind of kat! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
grrrrr, this is the 3rd time i've tried to post to you non! *waves paw to non*
i wish my other posts would FARKIN appear! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/frown.gif
*LOL* there we go....was in the Hostboard's twilight zone there for a minute! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
May the Road Rise up to Meet You...
May the Wind Be Always at Your Back....
May the Sun Shine Warm Upon Your Face....
*flogs the dolphin*