-
<center>Yesterday was one of those days in Florida when it was perfect to zip around on the monorail and boat system.
We spent the afternoon and evening after our fun riding..and I took 411 pictures with my nice new camera!
Her's a little album of Castles and Roses.
No explaination needed,I don't think.
(More pictures to come..right now we're so busy having fun... [img]cool.gif[/img]
PS Molly says "HI !!" [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Castles and Roses...and Mickey!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 03, 2006 10:15 AM: Message edited by: bethmn ]</font>
-
Your pictures have been so much fun to see. They are really getting me in the mood for our trip to WDW. We leave on Saturday. I'm busy packing so your pictures were a nice break from washing, ironing and folding. Keep them coming!
-
Thank you so much for more WDW pics! I've really enjoyed your albums, and can't wait to look at any more you post (with 411 pics, there must be more to come [img]wink.gif[/img] )!
-
Thanks for the pictures! I want to go back [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] we had so much fun while we were there. Mom to Jillian, have a great time!
-
marisol05,
Thanks! I'll be feeling just like you in a couple of weeks. It is so much fun planning and going, but I go through Disney withdrawal when we get home. It is such a special place! Jillian is very close to the age that I was when I first went as a child. It is so neat to relive those memories with my children.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 03, 2006 07:42 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>
-
Thanks again for the pictures. I'm so excited for our trip even though it will be crowded and hot. I wish we could go now! Keep those pictures coming.
-
I'll be in WDW in two weeks [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
Beth, I love the rose pictures - I'm such a sucker for roses! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]