That gives you that warm feeling? The thing that makes you smile on the worst day?
A simple " I love you" from my kids
Printable View
That gives you that warm feeling? The thing that makes you smile on the worst day?
A simple " I love you" from my kids
I agree...it has to do with kids...
I think its....seeing that lightbulb go off in a child's eyes...when they do something for themselves...and you see ...their esteem grow..
i know..shut up........
oh!...and nature...never ever ceases to amaze me...
Shut up? No way..... children are amazing. As much as they drive me up the wall and make me want to tear my hair out. I coudlnt imagin my life without those little faces...
Subway Chocolate Chunk Cookies....
Body SHop....Lavender Lotion...
!!! FOOD!!! after you've been starvin!!
*buuuurps
*aaaaaah feels sooo much betta... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
btw! them subway cookies are great! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Farting under the covers.
and pulling said covers over loved ones head?
Beer.....
*moving on from the kid issues cuz we could all go on & on & on about what our kids do to make life worthwhile...*
brand new socks...
a fresh cup of coffee.....