How long does it usaully take to get your items when you order through a personal shopper?I live in CA.Thanks! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
How long does it usaully take to get your items when you order through a personal shopper?I live in CA.Thanks! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Depending on whether I order before UPS gets there (Chicago), it takes 2-3 days. However, I only live about 10 hours from Chicago.
Do you think I would have her by Friday if I ordered her tomorrow?
Bumping this up.
I would say probably so. Call a PS in Chicago ASAP. If I remember correctly, UPS picks up there around 1:30 or 2:30 central time and the PSs are going to have to go to lunch at some point.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">7 days or soQuote:
Originally posted by Dancin'4'AG:
How long does it usaully take to get your items when you order through a personal shopper?I live in CA.Thanks! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I live in So Cal and it's a "delayed delivery" zone for UPS [img]frown.gif[/img]
It usually takes about 10-12 days for me to get regular orders.
I just got on the UPS website, and according to them, if the package left Chicago on Monday, you would have guaranteed ground delivery by end-of-day Friday.
I must add that when I order from AG customer service, it takes them about 2-3 days to process and pack the item before it even gets out the door - the main reason why I like to use a Personal Shopper.
Okay great! Thanks for all you help.I'll call PS first thing tomorrow! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Oh yeah one more question,does ups pick up packages at AGP on sundays?