-
I JUST BOUGHT MY ROOMMATES KITTEN CAT A COUPLE TOY BALLS, CAUSE SHE SPENDS MOST HER TIME DOWN HERE WIF ME, SHE PLAYED WIF THEM FOR A COUPLE MINUTES, THEN SHE WENT UPSTAIRS.....DAMN TRAITOR
------------------
ah, FUCKING you will be mine!
G.O.L. 4 EVER
who gives A FUCK,
if my life SUCKS
-
hey ...your traiter has been spotted in the pool *LOL*
(22:08:38) KittyCat :what???? i didnt
-
LMAO that made NO sense to me at all, but i'm stilll laughing *LOL
fuck my ribs hurt
-
UHM MEL??????
DO I EVER HAVE A ~~~~~~~~~>?????????????
------------------
ah, FUCKING you will be mine!
G.O.L. 4 EVER
who gives A FUCK,
if my life SUCKS
-
-
I have a point *touches the top of her head*Heh heh
*pinches Leo*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
Spyder??
is there a point-------------------->
or did i miss the point---------------->
whats your ------------------->
????????????????????????????????????????
the ------------------------>
is, what????
-
*smiles best kittykat smile*
pyder NEVER has a point! * http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif*
*****back to grooming ears...lick, lick, swipe******