Here is an amusing animation for any one who needed that First Drink Of The Day As sung by 7 Seconds of Love
Printable View
Here is an amusing animation for any one who needed that First Drink Of The Day As sung by 7 Seconds of Love
~laffs~
Good Afternoon CG, I'm glad I could bring a smile your way.
rOgeR
too cute!!!
Good afternoon Roger... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oops, I missed ya yesterday. I hope everythings going good fer ya. Looks like we may get a slight cool down for the weekend.
thake care CG.http://tinypic.com/a0j3hk.gif
Got me downloading the song...LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#000000" size="1">[ August 05, 2005 03:14 AM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>
*L*@rose
thank goodness eh? humidity was really hot during the week
Hello BlackMagicRose, thanks for posting.
I stopped by your site briefly, I enjoyed it and will return as soon as I'm able.
Hiya CG [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I never knew there were rules to boozing... but there is, click here for the 86 rules of boozing