Ok, this is one of the weirder things I've ever run across online. Not sure if she ever hits bottom (she's been falling for at least 5 minutes now), but you can change her direction with your mouse. Just.... odd. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Printable View
Ok, this is one of the weirder things I've ever run across online. Not sure if she ever hits bottom (she's been falling for at least 5 minutes now), but you can change her direction with your mouse. Just.... odd. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
she never does. someone posted it a while back and I couldnt stop bouncing her off the balls. every time I'd see the post I'd have to do it again. I sure as hell never got her to hit bottom
Haha, yeah someone posted that on here before.
I did about 30 minutes and never got her to hit
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well excuse the Hell out of me! [img]mad.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
Haha, yeah someone posted that on here before.
JK of course. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Do we know for a fact she never hits? 'Cause now I can't just close it.... I wanna know if she hits. 16 minutes and counting! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll take that as "fact"! [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by chaserfan:
I did about 30 minutes and never got her to hit
it drove me nuts too that she never hit
This is hypnotic. [img]eek.gif[/img]
lol, it hooked me hard! I'm not even gonna try again because I know I wont stop for a long time!
What the........ that's some weird shit. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]