can you pretty, pretty, pretty please post pics of her here?
(she is being ordered in about...10 mins!!!)
Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
can you pretty, pretty, pretty please post pics of her here?
(she is being ordered in about...10 mins!!!)
Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]frown.gif[/img] bump [img]frown.gif[/img]
she won't be here untill about a week and a half.
Pretty, pretty PLEASE post pics... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] WHAAAAAAA [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] WHAAAAAAA [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] !!!!
sorry for being such a crybaby. [img]redface.gif[/img]
Nik
You're in luck! My mom brought her Mini Kaya on our trip, so I got some pictures of her. I know you'll love this sweet little doll. I have one as well as my mom, and she's just as sweet as can be.
The pictures are big, so you can see her better:
Mini Kaya in San Francisco's Chinatown:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/...k/100_1697.jpg
Mini Kaya on the train:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/...k/100_1720.jpg
Mini Kaya in some California plants:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/...k/100_1617.jpg
Mini Kaya on a rock:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/...k/100_1615.jpg
Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!
Yup, I sure will be getting her!!
Thanks again!
Nichole [img]smile.gif[/img]
She sure is sweet!!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]