-
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I have just agreed to appear in the Westend production of The Drowsy Chaperone, playing the leading role of Robert. We open at the Novello Theatre in early May 2007 with a stella company, Bob martin is coming from broadway , and I am truly excited! The rest of the company should be confirmed in the next few days. Love to you all, Johnny
-
Heeey! Good to hear from you and that you've got a new role for yourself. Must be exciting learning all the new lines and songs..... Don't work too hard! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Take Care!
love to you back, weg1
Oh, I forgot to add, thanks for letting us know......well cool of you to do so...means a whole lot!!
<font color="#237323" size="1">[ November 17, 2006 06:54 PM: Message edited by: westendgirly1 ]</font>
-
Wow.good for you [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I?m looking forward to seeing your stage
this time I'll go to the Westend without fail!
take care [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
Hey, that's cool! I don't know much abt the show, but I know it won 5 Tony awards this year. I believe it's a comedy/musical/time period piece abt a diva actress. I wonder if it's still on Broadway. I'll check it out because I have to head down to NYC next month for a few days.
-
Hi John!
It's very nice of you to tell us and to keep us up-to-date.
Take care! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Wow, have I missed the Johnny news flash or what. Nice. Thanks so much!
-
Thanks John [img]smile.gif[/img] Take carexxxxxx
-
Oooo! That sounds like a lot of fun! Have fun!
-
Next weekend I have to head to NYC for some personal business, so I just got my tickets for The Drowsy Chaperone for this Friday. The show must be doing extremely well because the cost of tickets are right up there at $250 a piece for top seats - least cost seat is $110. Broadway has gotten ridiculous! It would be more affordable for me to fly to London. I'll let you know what I think of the show.
-
When does this show open? Have previews started yet? Who is going to see the show first?